Thursday, September 22, 2011

3 weeks old

These past 3 weeks have FLOWN BY so fast and I have been loving every second of them.  Cody and I have been keeping busy and have loved all the visitors that have come by to check out the handsome boy I made. On Tuesday, when Cody was 2 1/2 weeks,  we went to the Pediatrician and Cody was weighed and measured.  He is definitely growing at a fast rate! He is now 10 pounds 6 oz and is 22 1/8 inches long which is the average size for a 6 week old baby! The numbers prove that he is eating good :) He is such a good baby and I LOVE getting to hang out with this kid all day. I could honestly just stare at him for hours and never get sick of it. If only I didn't have to do stuff around the house...then again that is my excuse for why it has taken me so long to unpack things and get organized. I have a really cute kid that wants my undivided attention and I am going to give it to him.

These past few weeks we have done a lot of fun things that unfortunately I don't have pictures for (I really do need to get better at that). On Monday, the Jackson girls had a girls day where we all hung out, made whole wheat bread, grinded oats, made a freezer meal, and enjoyed good company. It was so much fun! We are planning on doing it once a month and I am definitely looking forward to the next one. On Tuesday, after Cody's appointment, we went over to my Grandma Booth's house for lunch and to hang out. I love hanging out with my Grandma and it was fun to look at pictures of my dad and hear some stories about him when he was a kid...the best part is that he was a little terror haha If you know my dad you might find that hard to believe but I think it is hilarious! On Wednesday, it was my best friend Whitney Torgerson's 24th birthday so Ashley Sourapas and I took her to lunch at Casa Moreno in downtown Claremont.  Let me tell you..this place is AMAZING! Seriously some of the best mexican food I have had. Whitney is having a baby boy in the beginning of December so she had a baby shower in Utah on Monday so we got to see all the fun things she got. I am so excited for her to have her baby so our little boys can be best friends just like us! We had so much fun just  hanging out together and Cody was so good the entire time. He just slept like an angel and woke up every few hours to eat and then passed out again. That night Cody and I went to Blake's softball game and once again Cody was out the entire time. I honestly LOVE being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment