Friday, June 17, 2011

Rat update

WARNING: if you are a rat lover....DO NOT READ!

Do you guys remember the story that I posted here of the rat that camped out in my car? Well since it was such a hit, I figured I would give you guys a little update.  A couple of days after we found this guys bachelor pad in the hood of my car, we set out a nice rat trap to see if we could catch him. Well sure enough, the next day this is what we found.....




First of all, look at how big that guy is. He is a monster! Second, yes that is a maggot coming out of his head and yes that is gross.

Well the story gets better. Just last week, so about 3 weeks since we caught the guy, we went to go take my car to get the oil changed.  The man who worked on our car opened up the hood and got a nice surprise when he went to change our oil.  He said he smelled something really bad that kept getting stronger and he soon discovered.....ANOTHER RAT.  But this one was melted.  Blake said he knew there was a dead rat in there because he had smelled a lot of dead rats before when he was in Guatemala but he gave up looking for it once we caught the first one and just figured it was something else.  I felt really bad for the guy that had to change our oil. I probably should have given him a tip or something.  So, lets analyze this situation.  1. I have been driving around with a dead rat melted to the hood of my car for almost a month now... cool. 2. We weren't just dealing with ONE mastermind, they were a little partnership, maybe they were even husband and wife and if so I am glad they are both dead so one of them wouldn't have to be without the other. At least I am somewhat sympathetic right?

No comments:

Post a Comment