Thursday, July 28, 2011

3 Year Anniversary


Last week Blake and I celebrated our 3 year Anniversry. I can honestly say that these past 3 years have been the best of my life. It is amazing how much each of us have grown and the things we have learned about eachother and ourselves. I am a better person because of Blake and he is constantly making me want to be even better because of the type of person he is. I am so grateful to have him as my husband and my best friend. Here are some things I love about him:

-even though he gets stressed at work and has a long communte, he always comes home with a smile on his face and gives me a kiss.

-he knows how to make me happy no matter what mood I am in

-he loves to play with our nieces and nephews and I can't wait for him to be a daddy

-he is always willing to help others even when it isn't always convenient

-he makes everything 10 times more fun when he is around

-he is very thoughtful, hardworking, and basically an all-around good person

Basically, marrying him was the BEST decision ever and I am so grateful for him. I don't know how I got so lucky.

For our Anniversary, we went out to dinner at one of our favortie restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory. Afterwards we walked around downtown Huntington and then headed down to the beach to enjoy the sunset and eat our cheesecakes on the lifeguard tower. It was PERFECT! So much fun and totally low key. Blake got me a picture frame with a bunch of different pictures of us together and I absolutely love it! It is such a thoughtful gift. I am one lucky girl :)

I had the red velvet cheesecake and Blake had the Reeses Peanut butter cheesecake. Red velvet is still our favorite :)
Happy 3 Year Anniversary Blake! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment