Tuesday, July 26, 2011

baby shower ideas

I know a lot of people have been asking me what I want for my baby shower and so I figured I could give some ideas to people.

As for the nursery... I have FINALLY decided on a baby bedding.

CoCaLo Sports Fan Crib Bedding Set 6 Piece Set

Ok so I am not going all out with all the accessories or anything. I like the bedding and the colors and I am thinking to get the decorations separate. My sister-in-law Whitney said she saw some cute sports decorations at Tai Pan so I am thinking of just using the colors and doing my own decorations. But the theme of his room will be sports and these are the colors :)

As far as clothes go...here is kinda my style of what I like.

At Target.com there are some really cute tops for super good deals that I love..I think they are only avaliable online but it will give you an idea of what I like :)


short sleeve collared shirt ...I am a huge fan of simple collared shirts. They had these in a ton of different colors and I think they are adorable.




shoes ...I have to admit, I am a sucker for shoes, maybe just because they are so small but I think they are adorable.

As far as onesies go..I'm not too picky :) just more on the simple side, nothing too crazy.

Basically, for clothes, I like simple things with not too much design. I love sporty clothes, church clothes, play clothes, onsies, the whole nine yards.

If people want to go in on group gifts, then you can check out my registry at either Target or Babies r us for some ideas. There is a ton of stuff on that.

A mom could always use diapers and wipes and little knick-knacks like pacifiers, bottles, baby lotion, books, toys, etc.

Hope this was helpful :)





No comments:

Post a Comment