Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Test of Obedience

Little does this baby know that I am already giving him his first test...a test on how obedient he is. I went to the doctor today and he said everything looks great, I am 39 weeks and dialated 2 cm. and this baby is ready to go. He doesn't think I will make it to my next appointment so lets hope he is right. I have been waiting for 9 months and I am ready for this kid to come out and make his grand debut!   I feel like me and this baby have a pretty good relationship so far and I think I know him fairly well and he knows me. I know that he is pretty crammed in there so why would he want to stay in any longer and me, well I just want to be able to roll over in bed without it being a huge ordeal. I'm sure any woman who has been pregnant can agree that it gets old after a while and you just want to be done..plus I am getting bored and I want a cute little baby to hang out with..is that so much to ask for? It would be nice to have him here tomorrow but Blake and I are hoping to get some things moved into our house on Saturday and that would be great if I could at least get his room somewhat set up so I am not trying to get everything done when he is here. We also want to be able to go to our new ward out in Fontana before I am out of commision for a few weeks....so ideally he would come Sunday night/Monday morning. We will see when he decides he is ready. This next week should be pretty interesting so I will be sure to keep you all updated on how things go!

I also discovered that I had some pictures on my phone from Kira's birthday and from when we had a girls night at Candlelight and saw Cinderella to celebrate all the girls birthday's in July (Natalee, Brittany, and Brooke).


All the Dow girls :)

A little piece of Heaven.


The unreal step sisters in the play.



Natalee and Kira

Kira opening her bracelet that my mom got her.
 
singing Happy Birthday to the cute girl.
 
Ben and Devon doing some weird song for us. It was pretty entertaining.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for little Cody to come!Any day now! And ps that dessert looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete