Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby Jackson's First Pajamas!


 So when I got home from work today I had this cute little package waiting for me. Of course it was from none other than my best friend Whitney Torgerson! I am so lucky to have such amazing friends and family. Whitney and I have been best friends since 6th grade and she is still living in Provo, UT but hopefully she will be moving down to California soon :) I miss having her around but we still talk on the phone all the time and it is always fun to get a little something in the mail. I was so excited to see what was inside this little package......
  

When I opened it up I found the cutest little pajamas and hats for Baby Jackson! I can't even tell you how excited I was. Not only is it the first outfit I have gotten since I found out we are having a boy but I mean look at how cute those little dog feet are! I was in love. I can't wait till our little guy is here so he can wear it to bed.  Thanks Whit! You are the best!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it!! I was super excited about the cute little puppy feet and paw prints! I seriously want to go baby boy shopping crazy!! I'm so excited I just want the little guy to come already!

    ReplyDelete